Applications now closed.
NEUEDA TECH ACADEMY
The Neueda Tech Academy is supported by the Department for the Economy and delivered in partnership with Belfast Metropolitan College.
It is a 12-week programme, designed to provide graduates with the core skills needed to take up exciting new graduate roles in our Neueda office based in Belfast.
We are seeking ambitious individuals ready to kick-start their software development career. You will need:
The selection process will entail an online aptitude test, followed by successful candidates being invited to interview at the Neueda offices, Belfast.
Training for successful applicants will take place in Belfast Metropolitan College, E3 Springvale Campus.
Previous experience is not required.
What can Neueda offer you?
Successful candidates will receive practical, real world training in an agile team environment, learning about cutting edge technologies that are core to our business sectors of Capital Markets, Public Sector and Private Sector.
You will also have:
- Opportunity to work closely with some of the best engineers in Northern Ireland
- Work side by side with our global customers
- Be part of a team which values creativity, ambition and ownership
- Enjoy a starting salary in the range of £22k - £24k
- Receive £150 per week plus travel expenses whilst training
- The training comprises of 12 weeks of classroom-based learning delivered by Belfast Metropolitan College.
- Candidates who successfully complete the training will have the opportunity of employment with Neueda.
- All correspondence will be via email, it is applicant's responsibility to act as required within the given time frame.
What Will The Neueda Tech Academy Look Like?
The Neueda Tech Academy is a bespoke pre-employment training programme which includes:
- Team Building
- Communication and Soft Skills training
- Java Programming
- Agile methodology
- Creative Thinking
- Business Simulation
We develop and invest in our people and ensure successful candidates reach their full potential. It is key to our success.
Be part of an exciting local company with values at its core - Be part of Something Special!
Successful applicants claiming Job Seekers Allowance can contact their local Jobs and Benefits office to have a ‘Better off Calculation’ carried out before proceeding with the programme.
Applications are welcome from those who meet the criteria irrespective of religious belief, political opinion, age, sexual orientation, disability, race, marital status, gender, whether or not they have dependents and women returning to the workforce.
For further information please email your enquiry to email@example.com
LIFE AT NEUEDA
We could tell you how great it is to work here, but it’s more fun to show you instead.