Neueda has been working with the Private Sector for many years helping customers meet regulatory demands, improve operations, drive efficiencies, innovate and transform. Services delivered range from enterprise integration, legacy system modernisation, data services, right through to complex transformational projects.
Our Private Sector customers cover several primary industries including Utilities & Energy, Insurance, Retail Banking, Transport and Pharmaceuticals.
Customers in Northern Ireland include NIE Networks, Viridian, Budget Energy, Norbrook, Allstate, and Liberty. In the Republic of Ireland, we work closely with Irish Water and CIE, and partner with Microsoft to provide enterprise customers with data analytics solutions.
Our consulting and delivery services are founded on a collaborative and agile approach with a shared sense of ownership from our experienced staff and network of associates. Our software development and data practices also provide expert bespoke development, integration and data services.
Our Private Sector Partners
Neueda offer a number of solutions that can be customised to fit the specific needs of Private Sector customers.
- Transformation and Change Programme Implementation;
- Business Analysis and Requirements Definition in a Utility Environment;
- Programme and Project management for Billing, Customer Service and Operational Systems Implementations;
- Customer and Operational Data Quality and Transformational Services;
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Bespoke Agile Software Development and Integation Services in an Energy, Customer and Billing context;
- Business Intelligence Services.
Neueda has extensive experience working across a wide variety of technically challenging systems and solutions delivering enterprise grade technology.